M.J.College logo
Khandesh College Education Society's
Moolji Jaitha College Library Portal
One stop solutions for all your educational needs..
Help Lines

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How to get Leaving / Transfer Certifcate

1. Purchase the LC/TC form from Students Consumer Store.

2. Fill it with proper and correct information.

3. Take ''No due certificate' from the Main Library of the college.

4. Submit the particular fee at Cash Counter.

5. Then, submit the LC/TC application form and required documents to the  concern counter at Main Admin Office.

6. Collect your LC/TC after 2 to 3 working days from the Counter of Main Admin Office.


Student Must present the following required documents:

1. Mark statement of first year of your admission.

2. Mark statement of last year.

3. Identity Card of first year of your admission and Last year.

All rights reserved by Moolji Jaitha College Library Portal.
Disclaimer: Some of the features of the application have been implemented with technologies which may not work on old browser version(s).
Best viewed in latest versions Internet ExplorerIE 9.0+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 32+, Safari 6+, Opera 20+ with a resolution of 1024*768